View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 10:59 AM
quick99si
Halfway to VIP Status

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

When it comes to BT support, I've learned to expect very little from the OS as well as the folks of at Microsoft. So much so in fact, that I haven't used my headset in ages.

As a sidenote, that #777 issue was causing other problems for me as well. I would receive calls that would trigger an instant SOD and put the phone in permanent vibrate mode. It would also take ages to start browsing again after a phone call (browse, call, browse sucked) and of course push email, while it barely worked, was messing things up even more.

All that is worth the general awesomeness of the rom, particularly for mememory management and availability with the quickmenu start menu. For those who care about overclocking, this rom is solid for ME at approx 750mhz whereas the previous was semi-stable at 729mhz...
This post has been thanked 3 times.