View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 04:47 AM
idenlover
N00b

idenlover is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Hey guys, love this rom, it's unreal how many options I have now from the stock software. It's really nice to be able to chose exactly what, how, where, and how often, on just about everything Anyway, please don't shoot the newbie, I did search for it first... After deciding I liked the classic messaging better for the speed, capitalization of the first letter of the sentence, and the huge send button for your left thumb, I'm a little stumped on where/how to separate my sms/mms and my gmail accounts. Now they're both setup under messages, when I really just want my gmail on the email button and my sms/mms on the messages button. I found the option for showing the account selector at the start of messages, but if I turn off the account selector, it just shows me my gmail account. And I'd rather not have to click on "sms/mms" every time. Is there a place to set priority there, or just to remove my gmail from messages completely so they just show up under email?
Thanks for the help, it seemed rom specific as some might not have both messaging options, I wasn't sure

Last edited by idenlover; 10-07-2010 at 04:51 AM.