Threadstarter

bigel is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bigel
Re: Made it official..Now Mogul VETS..please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianProgrammer View Post
Welcome Bigel, Happy software hunting...remember search read and re-read before doing anything, and be careful if your activsync is to a Windows Vista Machine you may need some special updates to your Vista Machine for stuff to play nicely...with your PPC...
thanx for the welcome... and the post, it was a good read...

and yes I do have Vista, so I guess I can start searching for tips to make that run smoother with my phone...

again thank you.... and thanx to all that have gave info or simply their 2 cents... I greatly appreciate all the info & even the opinions.....

well I've got one more day of waiting, so I guess that means one more day of reading prep & confusion.....lol

honestly I'm ready, frustrated and over whelmed but more ready... I think I've downloaded over 40 apps, hacks, and registry mods text..... so I'm gonna be real busy with my phone.....lol

hell I'm a new member on like 4 boards and even found some stuff on my fav torrent site...
( www.mininova.org ) With all the sh*t I've got downloaded I should be able to teach everyone else a few things....lmao