View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 01:03 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I did fix the answer issue but now I can't hang up the phone. (Only on Energy ROM) I flashed to XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned and it works fine. I went to this ROM after having all the issues with the Energy ROM and not being able to hang up the phone back in July. This worked for me just fine. What I am going to do is look at the differences in the reg. (I did notice a few things right off the bat)

Here is what I have found with the "hang up" "non answer" If I change the SuspendResume to #777 I can answer the phone but can't hang up. If I keep the entry the same (default) then I can't answer it but I can hang up the phone. I will do a little more digging.

BTW, I tried everything that you had posted and still just didn't work on Energy ROM.

I haven't given up though....

Thanks for all the help and info. It sucks you don't want the thanks button hit. You have a lot of great info in a lot of your post. (I like the overclock stuff myself) Makes a huge differance.
LOL on that last part! I appreciate the thanks actually, I just got sick of all the thanks beggars early on & decided to do the opposite! Ha..
I really don't want any on someone else's posts or ideas, those couple with the scheduler day/night data weren't mine... I had done that, but didn't realize it until quick99si post it... figured it would help a bunch of people so I dug down & then repost (bumped) it a couple times.. I didn't want his thanks...

What I feel your still not clear on is which is the BT issue & which not.. My take? you had the couldn't answer on the phone & couldn't hangup on the BT??? The couldn't answer is new with cookie 2, the BT can't hangup is very OLD! Nice to know about the other 6.5.x ROM (old)... but haven't seen any newer ones working... have you?

*edit*
re. the OC... i'm still on the original setcpuspeed d, I've tried the dynamic, but it's just too darn jumpy for me, drives me nuts... then the trend was to set the dynamic to not work... which made it the same as mine again :>)) LOL... the only nice thing I can see about the other is that you can clock it back down to go droid without a reboot

Last edited by teradog; 10-07-2010 at 01:10 AM.