View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 12:11 AM
netengineer
PPCGeeks Regular

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
WHAT ROM? 6.5 or 6.5.x?
not sure I understand you... could you try to be more clear...
(a little slow tonight, I've "flashed" all the android builds, zimages, etc.. combos, trying to get sound and wifi tether to work... the only one i have working is the same one from a month ago... but has all the files in root of SD (messy))

You post earlier that turning off the scheduler day/night data in cookie 2 fixed your phone not answer issue. Is that now not the case?

Then you post that you were having a BT hangup issue, that wasn't fixed...??

Now you post your first issue was fixed again?

Try flashing this new ROM... out VERY soon
I did fix the answer issue but now I can't hang up the phone. (Only on Energy ROM) I flashed to XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned and it works fine. I went to this ROM after having all the issues with the Energy ROM and not being able to hang up the phone back in July. This worked for me just fine. What I am going to do is look at the differences in the reg. (I did notice a few things right off the bat)

Here is what I have found with the "hang up" "non answer" If I change the SuspendResume to #777 I can answer the phone but can't hang up. If I keep the entry the same (default) then I can't answer it but I can hang up the phone. I will do a little more digging.

BTW, I tried everything that you had posted and still just didn't work on Energy ROM.

I haven't given up though....

Thanks for all the help and info. It sucks you don't want the thanks button hit. You have a lot of great info in a lot of your post. (I like the overclock stuff myself) Makes a huge differance.