View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 11:58 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Gizmodo asks which smartphone would you buy? EVO 4G on their poll, go vote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent0Hibachi View Post
I would agree with you on this but lately Engadget hasn't been so Apple friendly. They killed them on the whole antenna issue an really gave it a good grade when it came to what phone was better. Even CNET who i think is REALLLY on Apples nuts said that the EVO was a better phone back then they did their prize fight segment.
Engadget isn't really Apple friendly..they just have 1-2 people who are biased towards Apple and review the Apple products in particular while every other phone is generally reviewed neutrally(at least in comparison). But since all the Apple products are reviewed by the pro Apple people it seems like they are Pro Apple...

As for the prize fight, is that segment just flips a dice for it or something...I mean it can't be more vague or wrong then prize fight lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)