View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 10:47 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Hey I finally got the "non-answer" "can't hang up" "bluetooth" issue fixed.... I flashed to another ROM and it works fine. I tried everything with the Energy ROM and nothing worked to make "everything" work as far ast the call issues.

Other then that it was the best ROM I ever had on the phone.
WHAT ROM? 6.5 or 6.5.x?
not sure I understand you... could you try to be more clear...
(a little slow tonight, I've "flashed" all the android builds, zimages, etc.. combos, trying to get sound and wifi tether to work... the only one i have working is the same one from a month ago... but has all the files in root of SD (messy))

You post earlier that turning off the scheduler day/night data in cookie 2 fixed your phone not answer issue. Is that now not the case?

Then you post that you were having a BT hangup issue, that wasn't fixed...??

Now you post your first issue was fixed again?

Try flashing this new ROM... out VERY soon

Last edited by teradog; 10-06-2010 at 11:54 PM.