View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 09:27 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Had to take a long break from PPCG to register for school & realize I have a ton of back reading to do!! How has everybody been? & damn when did they realese Cookie 2.0? Ugh too much catching up to do...
HE'S BACK... was starting to get a little lonely around here with you & DaveTN gone.. he's in Grad/Med school, says he's just learned a semesters worth in 1 week! lol Kiowa & Maxx still around...

Good time to crawl out from under that rock... new ROMs VERY soon... look @ my screen pic last page, cookie2
This post has been thanked 4 times.