View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 08:01 PM
skruff77
VIP Member

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <BS> 5.2.23136 | Proj_BS | Crusader |TI|Sense|20183025| UC_Net | Sep-10 </BS>

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndchef View Post
Can anyone help me turn off the OBOE lockscreen? I installed S2U2 and it says that it will turn off the WM 6.5 Lockscreen after reboot. Well it did not and I cannot find out how to. I have checked Reg settings and all say that its off. I have reinstalled S2U2 and still I get double locking. Its killing me Larry.

Anyway to get weather on OBOE? Its a nice lockscreen but I miss seeing/dismissing emails and SMS.

Any help would be great. I have searched all over the place.

Using Crusader with CHT 2.0 on TP2
you hit start then go to tools. in there there is a lock icon, you hit that. then uncheck enabled. that will turn off the auto lock. i would unisntall S2U2 first. then after you turn the lock off do a reboot. then install the S2U2. you should be good after that.