View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 02:06 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Update[9-23-10]★SharkieROM v1.3★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
This ROM is for CDMA phones only. AT&T is GSM. This ROM won't work on an AT&T phone. Did you already flash your AT&T phone with this ROM? It was my understanding that flashing a CDMA ROM on a GSM phone (and vice versa) would brick your phone...

Edit: So I noticed in your details it says that you're on Sprint. Are you on Sprint or AT&T?
As far as I know flashing a GSM ROM on a CDMA phone brick your phone. It just won't boot, and you have to power up in bootloader to flash a CDMA ROM. Radios on the other hand are Brick City. If you flash a GSM radio onto a CDMA phone (or vice versa) you'll brick the phone every time.

It's still not good to flash the wrong ROM, but just wanted to clarify it a little.

@Sharkie - I haven't had a chance to add that reg string yet for the animated boot screen. I'll try and play around with it later this afternoon.