View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:15 PM
nayr1482
Regular 'Geeker

nayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Fault View Post
I've been running the beta for about a week and really liking it. I have run into some oddities though. When I was setting up quick links for my contacts the empty quick links would be filled up with the icon of one of my contacts, it filled two and a half pages with these at one point, when I tried to edit these links no matter what I entered in for the link it always created link to the contact whose icon was shown.
I could clear these by changing the link and then taping the now contact link to remove it and doing this for all similar links.
I have experienced this exact issue as well

Quote:
One thing I've been wondering, when an option is set to be pinned are they supposed to scroll off the screen and then snap back to where they are set?
I believe they are just supposed to "stay" in position (never appear to move). I am sure you noticed (like I have and I believe many others) that they kind of move to the side and then snap back SOMETIMES.

Quote:
Can anyone anyone recommend a program that can take screen capturs of the home tab so I can better document any problems?
Shake 'n Save