View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 11:43 AM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

I reformatted and tried out the 9.28 build. The startup utility and update is dope! Everything runs really smooth. The battery tracking is leaps and bounds better. I still had in-call audio issues. Speakerphone whether on an inbound or outbound call would work but the caller couldn't hear me (mic not working). Also I tested out several calls and everything but the speakerphone issue I previously stated worked and then I received a random call after running Android several hours and I couldn't hear the caller even though they could hear me until I enabled and disabled speakerphone. I was using the 9.28 package with the latest kernel from the 10.5 with the good reviews. I just ran the update utility and it unzipped a new file so I'm going to test the calling for awhile and will report back. Thanks again for everyone's hardwork.