View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Arc_Fault
Lurker

Arc_Fault is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

I've been running the beta for about a week and really liking it. I have run into some oddities though. When I was setting up quick links for my contacts the empty quick links would be filled up with the icon of one of my contacts, it filled two and a half pages with these at one point, when I tried to edit these links no matter what I entered in for the link it always created link to the contact whose icon was shown.
I could clear these by changing the link and then taping the now contact link to remove it and doing this for all similar links.

I have had some problems with the WM soft keys and task bar.

I don't know if anyone uses this option but I have option to display messages as I get them. When the message ups up the windows soft-keys also come up as normal with the option to reply or the menu for other options, sometimes when the message times out or I select "save as read" the WM soft keys remain and bumps the screen.
Some time the task bar will also disappear.
Both of these can be "fixed" by pressing the start hard key and them the back hard key to return to the home tab.
Has anyone had problems expanding the appointments list? I turned off scrolling in the editor and was able to expand it so it stays open but it took a lot of trys.
I've also had free links randomly spawn on the scree, they are alway contacts for some reason.

One thing I've been wondering, when an option is set to be pinned are they supposed to scroll off the screen and then snap back to where they are set?

I'm using the June 20th release of MightyROM if that makes a difference.

Can anyone anyone recommend a program that can take screen capturs of the home tab so I can better document any problems?
~Arc Fault~