View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:51 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
I've tried 21680 Titanium & honestly speaking, I'm quite disappointed. I've done task 29 before. Sometimes my device got very slow and got normal again. On several apps, they are automatically closed althou the program memory is still plenty, such as Listpro 5. Never happened before on other ROMs (MightyROM, Mr.X, MediumHill, Mavenrick). I like the look of this ROM, but I think there is stability issues.
well you also have to realize that not all phones are exactly the same and not everyone has the same issue as someone else even though they might both be on sprint and have a sprint phone, just the nature of the beast, and to be honest task 29 doesn't have anything to do with your phone being slow, that's just to help ensure that you don't carry over any files from the last rom, you should try changing the papepool and install your cabs one at a time to try and narrow the issue down with what might be slowing your phone down.

are you using the compact menu? that also helps speed the phone up and free's up a lot of ram.

your not offending me with anything you said, i'm a user of the rom just like you are, but what does get me a little worked up is when someone compares one rom to another and is not satisfied and complains about the free software that they are getting, sometimes it requires you to think out of the box and do a little work to get the rom working the way you like it.

it's not totally fair to compare these roms between the different Chefs, they all do things differently, if they were all the same we wouldn't have/need as many Chefs as we have and we would all be running the same rom wishing there were more choices, and yes 21680 is not the most stable, it's a 6.5.x rom, if you want something more stable them you need to download the 21916 6.5 rom, and on top of it being a 6.5.x rom you have the CHT 2.0 out now that is not totally stable, things will get better just enjoy what we have and think of it as a way to give you an excuse to mess/play with your phone.