View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 08:57 PM
hotwired34
PPCGeeks Regular

hotwired34 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Touch Pro (Not refurbished) - $65 --SOLD--

I have a Sprint Touch Pro that I am looking to sell. I have had the phone for about a year and a half. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the phone, with the exception of a few minor scratches on the body and chip from the battery cover. All keys are working, the LED works for the flash, camera works, and the charging port is 100% (I have had problems with 2 of my previous HTC phones with the charging port).

I am including all the accessories that I have for the phone. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am selling it for $75 obo, with FREE SHIPPING (contiguous United States Only). Here is what I am including:

1. Touch Pro Phone (Not a refurbished model from Sprint)
2. Phone Charger
3. 2 x 2GB MicroSD cards
4. Belt case
5. Car charger (not pictured)
6. Headphone/headset adapter
7. Original headphones/headset (the microphone does not work, but the headphones still do work)
8. Original packaging with all documentation/packaging material

Note that the phone currently has one of Energy's GTX Themed roms from in July on it. I can flash it back to stock or to anything you want before I send it. I also have a couple of cabs that I have collected throughout the years that I can put on one of the cards if you want.

Again, if you have any questions, please let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg main.jpg (450.2 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg back.jpg (359.4 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg screen.jpg (338.7 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by hotwired34; 10-26-2010 at 10:17 PM. Reason: SOLD