View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 08:49 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[9-23-10]★SharkieROM v1.3★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
That's good to know that you found the problem. This, however, leads me to assume that you've used Keyboard Config. to route this app to the long press send key on other ROMs and you didn't have this issue. Is that correct? Or is my ROM the first that you've tried that on?
no not the send key but the power key and yes on all roms using the same saved xml for the keybrd config. but none other roms had already used the power key for other app, in your rom its the psshut app. so im guessing thats why, the 2 werent playing nice. its not a big deal.

not many use that shutdown app, i only like it cause its fullscreen (its not the latest version cause he changed everything i liked bout it in the 1st place, so its the 1st release) but it gives options of screen off, suspend, reset, turn off or exit app (simple an straight forward) and i have icons anastasia style to replace but it could look 10x better if some1 could make a killer (sharkie touch) theme for it

if you like i attached the cab for you to try and the icons in the rar a friend on xda made. i like the theme you made for the psshut app and wonder if that would look good also on more real estate this app gives.

like i said no biggy, just idea
Attached Files
File Type: rar SVMPowerMgr.rar (66.4 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab SVMPowerMgr.cab (172.5 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!