View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Update[9-23-10]★SharkieROM v1.3★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
aye sharkie could you tell me the name of the animated bootsplash agian ( i know we talked bout this once b4 but i search the \windows and couldnt find it ie. startup, htc_animation or such) or do you not include it in the rom at all cuz i never have seen a gif load on boot ever? only the shark w/ sharkie rom on the bottom (but thats the welcomehead.png)

also im bout to load the liven windows theme but i dont want to loose the bottom softkey bar or taskbar (you know the ones you have w/ the rounded corners) could you upload those 2 files so i could rename an replace? i also tried looking for those in \windows but didnt see them (thought the black_softkey bar was it but didnt look like it)

thanks for the help
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1946923-post953.html

Hey check this post out for info on the animated boot screen. I just checked, and the reg value is missing for the animated GIF.