View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 07:11 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I changed the entry and it does not stick. I actually changed the entry (not the cab file) I don't get it.
like i have said a couple of times i had to do a couple of hard resets to get mine to stick and not have any issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialAgentSicari View Post
Has anyone found a fix for the BT not hanging up when you tell it to? My BT Jabra 8010 works fine with stock and Mighty roms, but it has never worked with Energy.
there is no fix, NRG is aware of the problem but he doesn't use BT and didn't have one until recently i think someone sent him one, so still waiting for a fix from him on this.