View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Not to turn you guys off to flashing, but did those of you with the #777 issue (or any other random ones for that matter) try Wipe Device aka Clear Storage? I read somewhere that doing Task29 - Flash Radio - Flash Rom - Let everything setup - Wipe Device - Restart the phone would almost certainly kill all bugs and residual settings from prior software. Mine seems to be working perfectly now, but the first time it setup, it was a little slow until I did a Wipe Device (Not Hard Reset) from the start menu. I know task29 and wipe device seem redundant, but I have had an issue or two in the past that was cured using this method. Just sayin. :\
Don't forget to uncheck everything in the advanced tab of the edit home screen menu before changing and altering layers. Some things stay enabled but you won't see them after reducing screen real-estate until unchecked and reloaded.