View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
2 Bunny
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Smile TOASTY KITCHEN Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Yes, you do not use the "real 6.5 aku" button unless you are using a 6.5 nk.exe. If you use the stock Diamond one, you do not want that button checked.
What happens if you do? I remember Caulkin's Kitchen always had it checked and I never encountered problems.

Quote:
There is no 6.5 nk.exe for the CDMA Diamond and I'm pretty sure calkulin's kitchen pre-dates people using the 6.5 nk.exe from the Touch Pro.
So then what was in there before I used the "other nk.exe"? What is your current suggestion as far as NK.EXEs and the like are concerned?

Quote:
You can search your app.dats and or initflashes.dat to find what is putting the things in the Programs menu. It will be somewhere in the kitchen. The easiest way is to download a program call Agent Ransack (google and it's a free program). You can search your entire kitchen folder for files containing the text "Whateverprogram.lnk" and find what app.dat or file it is in (replace whateverprogram with the shortcut you want to get rid of). Then just edit/delete that file.
I will certainly look into that.

I'll most likely be stopping at the kitchen next on thursday, if you want, you can take a look at my other questions, and come thursday, I'll hunt for the culprit with that handy "Agent Ransack" application.

- 2 Bunny