View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 02:08 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
Yeah the steps I posted above completely resolved the issue. I've done soft resets, Sense restarts, new data connections, test calls and it's working perfectly.

I'm able to answer every call every time whereas prior to those changes, I got the usual problem where I was unable to pick up a call.

I spent like 30mins searching the thread and nothing that was posted worked for me. People said "xxx fixed it for a while but it came back" and that's because it only happens during active data connections, so you get the problem sporadically. I monitored the registry and confirmed that #777 stays put the whole time.
I resolved my issue, wasn't having it, but many apparently were... you may have just helped a bunch of people if this wasn't mentioned before... so gave you a bunch of thanks...
Mine was in manual mode.. not sure but i think I was having issues & hit that... then did the #777 after... (few days ago...)

WHY do you have to do more than putting in manual mode...? From the looks of it... looks like it disables both day & night (look at half auto.. ), so I'm not sure why you'd need the last 2 steps, shutting off data settings in each!?

I remember messing with all the settings to get the icons out of the top middle of the screen... can't remember if manual mode is what did it... *edit* no disregard, that was "show CHTS icons" off

Again, have you tried just turning to manual & seeing if the #777 sticks?

Last edited by teradog; 10-05-2010 at 02:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.