View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 12:01 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
Messing around in CHT Editor didn't do anything, I've toggled a bunch of settings, restored settings, etc.. a few times without success. The scheduler, even when obviously disabled, still tinkers with the data connection by changing the SuspendResume entry. See my post above to see what did it for me.

And I'm on 9/29 6.5 CHT2.0b with absolutely no customizations to the CHT Scheduler besides the fix posted above.
now my memory is coming back... (now that I know your ROM) I'm on 6.5.x (680).. I believe the 6.5 people were having more issues, did you search #777 in "search this thread" & look for others with your build?
*edit*
WHOOAA: I reread your post... :>))
"I fixed it by doing the following:"
DONE, fixed???
TAKE NOTE: looks like another fix??
Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
..I fixed it by doing the following:
- Open CHTScheduler
- Ensure that Current Mode is set to "Manually"
- Under Main Profiles, press Day / press Data Connection / set Change Data Settings ---> OFF
- Under Main Profiles, press Night / press Data Connection / set Change Data Settings ---> OFF

Last edited by teradog; 10-05-2010 at 12:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.