View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 11:43 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
I have the CHT Sceduler set to "Manually." In the Scheduler's Main Settings, you can set it to vibrate x times on "Any Data change" and I can tell exactly when the registry key gets reset to the auto-disconnect string. It vibrates 3x as Sense is loading.
i'll say it again, go uncheck everything... do the regedit & DON"T recheck CHTeditor stuff & see if it sticks before adding Cookie stuff back in. (will edit post above)

WHAT ROM??

*edit* :>)) 1st thing to shut off is CHTScheduler!!! NRG is REMOVING it from any further ROM builds!
This post has been thanked 1 times.