View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 11:30 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
I do not have any widgets enabled (including mail) nor did I change anything related to Facebook.

I'm interested in know what the "autodata config" is supposed to do. It's at the absolute bottom of "Other Settings" in Sense settings. It links to adc.exe which cannot be executed because it's not recogized as a PPC application.
hmmm dunno
Here's what I did and it has stuck... hard... like flies on s***..
CHTEditor, uncheck everything, save, exit...
reboot, went to start, settings, more settings, today, >>, uncheck htc sense, regedit change, reboot, go back in & recheck htc sense, then recheck all your CHTEditor stuff..

*EDIT* SEE THIS POST INSTEAD: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1966348-post26475.html

Last edited by teradog; 10-05-2010 at 02:36 PM.