View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 11:12 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
I manually edited the registry by setting SuspendResume to #777. I then waited 5 minutes and soft reset the phone. Phone boots up, data connection opens, still can't answer phone calls.

A quick check of the registry showed that the setting had reverted to gprs_bye_if_device_off.

I'm going to look into the cause.
1. NRG twittered something about email on cookie screen I think
2. FB app causing (others reported)
3. ? One more... I'll update when I think of it

NRG twitter
  1. So if you're running a Cookie 2.0 ROM and noticed that bug, try removing the mail widget. I had mine on and removing it did the trick... 3:55 PM Oct 1st via Digsby
  2. A user in the TP2 thread (ppcgeeks) found that if you have the mail widget enabled on any screen, then your talk button stops working.. 3:55 PM Oct 1st via Digsby
Don't know if widget hotfix helps that or not..
  1. Hotifx for being able to install addon widgets in Cookie 2.0. > http://digs.by/aq55x9 10:59 AM Oct 1st via Digsby

Last edited by teradog; 10-05-2010 at 11:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.