View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 08:19 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Another SOD Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSTar View Post
Everything worked for me...volume, etc... just the screen doesn't come on. There is something loose in the minu usb connection. I used to think it was a stuck power button.

I first thought it was a software/rom issue. Tried many roms and wipes and same result. Tried pushing the power buttons many ways.. worked some times...but that's because by pressing the power button a certain way, I was also moving the usb ever slightly...made it work.

Then finally, I put in the usb plug and pressed down (opposite direction of the screen) and it worked for a while until it settles back into place... thus preventing the screen from coming on again. There is some dependency there..., I switched to droid and it still does the screen of death too... the usb method also works on the droid.
well its a hardware issue. the phone should still under warranty. have you tried to get a replacement? your phone is doin the same thing my previous tp2 was doing and i got mine replaced.