View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 06:09 PM
gmfeny
Almost a VIP

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: Bundle Sprint Touch Pro 2 and Sprint Hero

I'm getting a Evo tomorrow so I'm trying to get rid of my Touch Pro 2 and Hero together as a package deal. There both in good condition with clean ESN's.
The TP2 is refurbished from Sprint. I had a screen protector on it since the day I recieved it. It has a couple minor scratches on 2 corners. Besides that there isn't anything wrong with it.
The Hero I bought a while back but never activated it. I just used it over wifi to play games I get from the market and to explore Android itself. It has scratches on all corners but two of the corners you can't really see it, its very minor. 1 corner has a good size ding. And the other corner has a noticeable but minor scratch. The water indicator has been activated on the Hero but was told from the person I bought it from that it never was dropped in water and I've never experienced any problems with it and I've had it for about 3-4 months.

I'm trying to get $180 for both plus shipping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0001.jpg (540.8 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0002.jpg (603.3 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0005.jpg (796.7 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0006.jpg (451.0 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0008.jpg (366.2 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0009.jpg (203.9 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0010.jpg (316.5 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by gmfeny; 10-03-2010 at 07:24 PM.