View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Update[9-23-10]★SharkieROM v1.3★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
WADDUP!!! this last release has been wonderful for me!! can't get enough of it!! no issues here at all,cht 2.0 is running great on the rom!! gonna try out the trans. weather widget .cab so big thanks for that,i hate panels

also thanks for the update about the task manager,but with no issues here im gonna wait on your next release!! wish i had a issue to report i'll see if i can break something lol
I feel the EXACT same way! I almost feel bad cuz I don't have a lot of feedback, but the ROM just works! I just moved from CO to TX a couple days ago and had a couple issues with voice/data connection, but that was on my end and a *228 fixed it no problem!

Thanks to Sharkie!!!