View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Maan76
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
I never cared much for benchmarks but your results piqued my interest. Could you list your test environment? I compared your SKTools results to mine and they are rather different. You are obviously overclocking, but to what speed, which ROM, AC/batt, anything disabled?

I don't have 61679 tests (I'll flash it and run tests when I do the next ROM flash). I ran three tests on the 21680.cookie2.Sep.29 ROM: Stock, OC @729 w/o Sense, OC @729 w/ Sense:

Regardless of the results, I still think that 21680 feels faster than 21679. Synthetic benchmark results doesn't always translate into the same user experience. Any benchmarks should be taken with a grain of salt.

it is with sense , like i said pp16 for both (btw pp16 is the ideal for NRGZ Rhod ) bunch of un neccessary service and startup apps are disabled .
for some reason , I have noticed the user experience and the fluidity of the ROM is better in 79.

anyways , both versions rock solid and I wish NRGZ sticks with one of them for a while , and does not divorce them like he did with the 21911 (WM6.5 snapdragon build ).
once I have time I will list the disabled SRVCS and APPS , if youre interested , I ran the B.M after finishing the UC XDA which means I have around 54 tweaking cabs and apps installed !

Last edited by Maan76; 10-03-2010 at 02:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.