View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 01:06 AM
nxtech3
VIP & Proud Member of CBM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbdubb View Post
ok Quick question, I load all my roms i guess the old fashion way by putting the nbh file on a micSD and putting the phone into BL manually. I updated to the 3.16 rom but I was wondering if i can do the same thing for the nueRom 2.0? just wondering because I know when you load it loads three different things and and I didn't know if I loaded 5049 if it I would have to load the radio and what not separately? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
As long as you have already loaded the 3.16 ROM you can load no2chems ROM the way you are talking about