View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 01:48 PM
1sae
PPCGeeks Regular

1sae is keeping up the good work1sae is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Well, I was wrong, it still does not work. I also can't find a solution. I don't think it is the ROM. I think it is the Facebook application. It wouldn't be too bad but the touch.facebook.com does not work right either. I am unable to reply to emails at that address. Other then that it looks like everything else is working pretty well.

I did have the non-answer issue but did a hard reset (another post suggested) and it fixed it.
It's def the FB app. Last week I still had a regular Touch Pro, and was running a rom with a working FB app, and then one day it just stopped refreshing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim8181 View Post
I think he means just remove the mail alert widget. Do that by going to edit widgets and drag the mail alert widget to the trash can. (I could be wrong)

Turn off vibrate by going to sttings, sound and display and the ring type. There you can pick ring only.
Oh, but I didn't have that widget enabled at all to begin with. I think something else is (also) causing the #777 problem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.