View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 03:14 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot File Repository

As much as id love to do this on the kernel i think the quick and dirty way to get it done right now is just to modify the rootfs for nand.

What we can do is create a blank file on your sdcard that has the name of your physkeyboard value that would originally go to the startup/cmd line. So for example if you normally use physkeyboard=rhod400 on your cmdline, we can just create an empty file called rhod400.

This modded rootfs can detect that and load the correct kb settings. Thats all the difference really between the rhods.. rest of the crap we alreayd handle in the kernel. I can help someone do this or you would like i can upload one modified already. The downsides are that we would need to keep up with changes on the real community rootfs, but then again that doesnt change much.

Also, i checked tinboot and it really doesnt need any modification. So natemcnutty, not sure why its not working for you. But i can help you mod the scripts if needed.