View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 02:44 AM
natemcnutty
VIP Member
Threadstarter

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot File Repository

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsilver View Post
YAY!

Great progress. Wifi indeed works. USB debugging works (had to load SDK x64 drivers for Win 7).

Seems good to me so far. I still like to see a fix to the screen at least not sleeping and wonky charging. Battery lasted just slightly shorter than usual probably due to screen not powering down.

Otherwise, I'm thrilled! Keep it up, I had problems trying to gather what I could on my own to build and test myself. So I'll wait for new updates and post my findings.
Well, since your device performed a little differently than mine did with the 0925 build, maybe you can see if the latest build works for you. I just updated the first post with a newly compiled NBH (included the zImage for reference) and module files. On my device, it seems like it freezes on the loading screen, but it is doing something because I'll see it flicker every so often. Unfortunately, nothing gets logged to dmesg, so I have no way to figure out exactly what it is doing.

Also, you may want to edit your froyo.conf file on the SD card to reduce the size of compcache to something smaller than 90 as that seemed to help me get a little further into the boot before it froze