View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 06:34 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member
Threadstarter

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot File Repository

OK, here's the latest update. I have refactored a bunch of the first couple of posts with some new information. After trying to make modifications to tinboot to make it work, I decided to create NBH files from previous builds and check those. On the plus side, they all worked; on the downside, that means the commits for 3D messed things up (at least for me).

I have now included the NBH file with the builds from the 23rd and the 25th. The zImage is only included with those for reference and is not needed for NAND booting since the NBH puts the zImage and initrd.gz onto the NAND.

If you guys could test the one from the 25th and let me know how it works for you, that would be awesome. As far as the latest build with hw3d enabled, I'm learning how to start with a base of the 25th and selectively add one commit at a time to find which one breaks it for me