View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 02:06 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
problem flashing ROM from SD

I am having a weird issue here.

I've got a TMOUSA HD2 with HSPL flashed on here, I flash custom ROMs all the time via RUU. I lost my USB cord and wanted to flash the new Energy ROM, so I downloaded, extracted it and moved LEOIMG.NBH to the root of my SD card, I put the SD card back in my HD2 and turned it on with VOL DOWN, it goes to bootloader and just says "serial" on the bottom and never does anything. How do I get it to recognize my ROM?

(sd is formatted FAT32)