kabal
Lurker

kabal is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzomatrx View Post
The Sprint Navigation is $9.99 a month through Telenav, now that's included. I already have Garmin on my Treo Pro, but I do like Sprint's navigation.

For me, I recently added a lot more usage to my Treo minute-wise and was at 460 minutes today out of 500, with 19 days left in my cycle. Being able to call everyone I know (I hardly call landlines except if it's a quick call to a business) without worrying about minutes for $10 more a month is worth it to me. Under F&F500, $10 would only have bought me an extra 60 minutes.

As of right now, I have any-mobile-anytime and do not have to worry about minutes again.

They pro-rated it, so my billing cycle is still the same, but I am now on SERO Premium.

At any time I can upgrade my device; you don't have to jump the gun on that today.

That makes sense. For someone who was already close to a minute limit. I hardly go over 100 minutes so that aspect wouldn't benefit me. I also use TomTom (app) for GPS, never even tried the sprint version. I guess it comes down to an individual basis.

My main goal is simply to get a REAL android device. Android on TP2 is a great concept, but nowhere near an every day thing. Need to weigh my options as I just hit my 1-year mark for upgrade from my last purchase of the TP2 last year (literally 1 year to the day). So upgrading phones isn't as easy an option for me

Oh well, at least it IS a valid option to stay with SERO now though