View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 06:58 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.5 | FroYo 3.29.651.5 | *Updated 9/25/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by garapyuto View Post
Hey, for those using Titanium Backup, I am just curious how you go about restoring you apps. Do you restore all apps and user data, or just the missing apps and user data?

I restored the missing apps and data, but it seems to restore things that I had uninstalled. Should I just re-uninstall those apps or is there a better way?

Thanks
So at some point you mustve backed up a copy but then manually uninstalled those unwanted apps. So TiBackup is working perfectly!
Go into the app and look at all of your back ups and just delete the saved copy of the apps you no longer want.

I BACKUP all user data and apps just to make sure I dont miss anything but I do not restore that. While it should be ok to do that for incremental updates I'm picky about my restore just in case something wont play nice with the new ROM. I pick and choose what I want to restore instead of "Restore All".
You can choose Restore All but you are given the option so unselect certain data/apps before you commit.