View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 11:34 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone gotten Angry Birds Lite to work on TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoski View Post
i recently tried the neopeek build that was mentioned a few posts back and the game does load but it has the white screen issue as well the second level you can see most of the background but not the platforms the green guys are on. the birds fly slightly choppy but its playable but id rather play it on my ipod touch .

and also maybe unrelated but is the neopeek build related to the xdaandroid at all besides the kernels? its a very very smooth. I wonder if it has something to do with the way you install it with the three partitions? neocore also gets 21.42 fps where as the ref version posted here was gettin 18.9 or so with sound off
ready my previous post about this.. i explain it all there