View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 07:31 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.5 | FroYo 3.29.651.5 | *Updated 9/25/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal33 View Post
loving the ROM and the kickass ppcgeeks wallpaper to go with it. 4G works fine ( though i thought would maybe work better - my download speed in downtown Wash. DC will not go past 4 mbps) I did however had issues with titanium backup - getting error message "problem parsing the package" when trying to restore an app. also when trying to delete apps like "footprint" using titanium - it says uninstalled but when i check my App section it's still there, reboot and still there. good thing i only had like 12 apps installed before flashing that i don't mind reinstalling manually but for future flashes I would definably need a more reliable backup app - maybe it's just me who screwed something up along the way - I am still learning.

Over all this is an Awesome ROM right out the box - no need to try another.
Did you hit Problems and install Busy Box in Titanium backup? That *should* take care of your issues. I use TiBackup constantly without issue.