View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 02:45 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

I use the CHT Dinik roms. The new Sept 29 release is very fast,but i keep having the same problems with NRGZ CHT 2.0 releases. The rom will pewrform well for a little while then it will restart sense out of nowhere and then it will keep on restarting sense,over and over again. A soft reset doesnt seem to help. I tried switching off sense and then reenable sense and sometimes that helps but usually only for a few minutes to a few hours.Then sense just keeps restarting.
Ive read that a few others are having the same issue. Is there a fix for it or a cab fix,anyway to resolve the sense restart issues yet.Im fairly sure it has more to do with CHT 2.0 than the rom.
I also tried to install CHT 2.0 and CHT Editor 2.0 over the cooked in CHT 2.0 in NRGZ Dinik rom and it didnt help at all. I also tried 3 different sdcards,of different sizes and speeds,and i also tried no sdcard.I performed a task 29,hard reset,redownloaded the rom,reflashed, and sense still eventually just keeps restarting over and over and over.
If anyone has solved this issue please let me know how. I really want to use NRGZ 6.5.X CHT 2.0 Dinink rom. Any help would be appreciated. Im also going to post the same question in the XDA CHT thread. The newest NRG 6.5.X release does seem like a giant leap forward as far as speed,lag,and opening links,but i think its the CHT 2.0 that is causing the problems.Cant wait for the next CHT 2.X release.