View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 02:14 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC HUB (taste of Desire HD)

OUCH!: Mods please move this post, didn't mean for it to go in this section :P

So I decided to play around with the ports, but none worked right or let me do anything once installed. Until I tried this [ROM] HTC Desire HD Ported To Evo Successfully - xda-developers

It's not a port, with the drama and flames in the thread, it's just useless rant. Regardless, following the OP I was able to get it to work on my EVO.

HTC Sense (enhanced), well what can I say.. Wow, HTC HUB alone is gonna make lots of people chose HTC phones IMHO.

Let me know what you find out, if you tried it..

-CC

EDIT: Downloaded quite a few new HTC ringtones. notifications allow for different tones to be set for default, message, calendar and email (get more) shows lots more notification tones, lol I am gonna download them all! muahaha

Last edited by clockcycle; 09-30-2010 at 02:22 PM.