View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 02:02 PM
mikedboyd
Regular 'Geeker

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

On my TP2 (Sprint),
  • holding the 'down-volume' and then pressing 'power' initiates a ROM-update from the SD card (Rhodimg.nbh) and
  • holding the 'phone-answer' and 'phone-end' keys together and then pressing 'power' initiates a hard reset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coach View Post
xda-developers - View Single Post - Hardware reset Pro2?

The way you do a hard reset on a touch Pro 2 is :
1. With the device turned off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons, then briefly press the POWER button.

2. Continue pressing the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons until you see this message on the screen:

3. Release the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons, press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset

Edit:I just copied this and then realized that you have to hit the soft reset button as well, similar to getting it into boot loader mode.

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................
This post has been thanked 1 times.