View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 01:58 PM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
NRG won't put out a new rom for something unless there is something new with it, so i would venture to say that nothing new has came out for that series of rom worth building a new version.
He said to consider this update a major release. he updated the core OS and other files. Max manilla is just an interface such as DINIK or cookie. Nothing changed with max manilla over past few months and he released new versions of the rom during this time with every release. Currently for Sept 29; All the other versions have been uploaded but not max manilla yet. Maybe there was a compatibility issue with the new OS files this time.

This is more of what I am looking for an answer on.

Thank you.

edit update: hrmm maybe its just 6.1 release not 6.5. I can't find a 6.5 new release of max manilla so that is probably why!

Last edited by solarflarex; 09-30-2010 at 02:22 PM.