View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:53 AM
nerys
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

Is there something that explains what these things ARE? I have not messed with settings too much because most of them give no clue as to "what" they are. Some of these things just worked in the old version IE there was no "settings" for them that I knew of.

some kind of faq or primer on what the settings are and what they do??

also what about the Sense 2.5 slide issue. I see no setting that would obviously effect this. (thats the big one most of the other stuff I assume as you say can be changed with mods/settings once I can figure them out)

I stopped messing with pinned since when I tried that once it stuffed the weather widget on the RIGHT side of the screen. a portion that "slides open" but does not stay open. Took me some 10 minutes of trial and error swipe and tap real fast to "grab" the widget and get it back on the main screen hehe so I stopped messing with pinned till I could figure out what it meant

swipe from tab to tab works fine Except in the home tab. that is new. Not sure what setting would have any effect on that ??

also what setting would prevent the slider auto hide from no longer functioning on other sense tabs and what setting will stop it from requiring me to tap and HOLD the slider open instead of just tapping and then selecting what tab I want?

Don't take anything the wrong way. I LOVE CHT. its truly a remarkable little program that really enhances the UI of these devices and you do it for FREE which is also remarkable.

Keep up the great work!