View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 12:08 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

IMO It was a bad idea for them to set this up this way. Case in point, this thread and the many other problems that have come up and continue to come up even now when the TP2 will soon no longer be sold in the US. They made this hspl because they enjoy the challenge and they wanted to do it just like all those who have made them for previous devices in the past. Not to make a profit from it. If they did well I doubt they have raked it in. If you ask me this whole licensing thing is mainly about ego and nothing more. They just want thier name on it which is fine but if some guy is trying to suppliment his income by flashing a few devices who really cares anyway. Right? Well they do because they want thier name plastered everywhere. Many people just crave the spotlight and they will do whatever they can to stay in it. It is interesting the way this whole saga continues to go on. I don't think this has been done with any other hspl which makes one ask why only this device? I think it stinks but I'm just a nobody anyway.