Lurker
Threadstarter

toxendless is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: data error code 13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
You've been borked.. Also you dont by chance have a google number do you> google screwed my stuff up few weeks back with their forwarding.

data code 13 means your services are reading as not activated.. call being stupid and ask if they can take that feature off, then put it back on after about 30 seconds. Then pull battery out for about 15 seconds, boot back up and re-program the phone, you will need to do option 2 after option 1. (according to a tech thats also for data) Check you phone info with radio on and make sure thata ll the stuff thats in there is in there. if not you'll have to go to verizon and have it done manually.

Im also thinking verizon has changed something in their systems.

I also just went thru somthing very ugly and dont advise unlocking sim cards. Theives have their way with you and the info that gets taken and placed on their phones is alot like the trouble your having. too many phones with same id.
I went into the vzw store on my school break and after an hour and a half my phone was working with everything except data. They put a trouble ticked on my account and I was supposed to get a call at 5:45 but I never got it if I don't get one by tomorrow afternoon I'll call them.

Also I did task29 and then re flashes the stock rom. Running stock rom and radio right now and now after every text message I send it tells me the phone doesn't know which country I'm in and when I click the drop down box on country it gives me tons of unites states options. Really at a loss here.