View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 09:11 PM
aman1127
Master Kimosabi

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Camera improvements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I am no professional when it comes to the ins and outs of what makes a really nice pic, but IMO the evo camera is pretty damn good for a cell phone camera. I can't speak for any other manufacturer out there but as far as the evo compared to other previous phones I have owned, the evo is pretty darn good. Now obviously I don't expect the pics to look like my brothers pics when he has his $2000 dslr camera but hey it takes 2 secondsand its easier to whip out my phone and take quick pic than having to walk around with a camera and a phone all day.

Edit: I took this pic a few weeks ago, the plane itself wasn't moving that fast at the time but the propellers where spinning really fast and as you can see the evo shutter speed was fast enough to not make them look blurred since they were spinning so fast. But I guess it had to do with it being so sunny and bright that day, I don't know.
That pic came out decent for an HTC phone. I took this one too.....not what I hoped but better than an older phone. Used vignette and played around with some settings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010-09-07-16-16-04-217.jpg (951.3 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!