View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 08:34 PM
biohazardjoker
PPCGeeks Regular

biohazardjoker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HSPL unlock (CDMA) HAVE YOU RECENTLY UNLOCKED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
so you umm not allowed to talk that way here.... stop calling the people that gave you the ability to make changes to your phone for your personal preferences names. if it werent for them, you all would have to cab this cab that and reset again and again and again all due to 1 cab didnt play nice to another etc. geez.. Unless i was to find out that my info was farmed out or stolen.. that would be the only time I would have a tude.. Give it a rest
what? they give you money for this scam??? tells all the user is a free application and now ask for your imei number and is a good person??? or you are they personal sox sucker? ask any one here how they feel, im the only one that feel this is a scam???? no ones maybe have the guts to tell other people how it feels but i have the guts and balls to do it, i feel this is a scam why ask for the imei now?? i dont need the sim unlocker i need the hard spl unlocker "free some time ago" if you dont have a solution or have any good to write about the problem please dont do that, im only telling all the people how i feel and im sure a looooooot of people around the forums feels the same way.