View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 07:41 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: data error code 13?

You've been borked.. Also you dont by chance have a google number do you> google screwed my stuff up few weeks back with their forwarding.

data code 13 means your services are reading as not activated.. call being stupid and ask if they can take that feature off, then put it back on after about 30 seconds. Then pull battery out for about 15 seconds, boot back up and re-program the phone, you will need to do option 2 after option 1. (according to a tech thats also for data) Check you phone info with radio on and make sure thata ll the stuff thats in there is in there. if not you'll have to go to verizon and have it done manually.

Im also thinking verizon has changed something in their systems.

I also just went thru somthing very ugly and dont advise unlocking sim cards. Theives have their way with you and the info that gets taken and placed on their phones is alot like the trouble your having. too many phones with same id.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxendless View Post
I updated my version of energy ROM. when the tp2 booted back up I ran verizon carrier provisioning, when it restarted again I programmed the phone.

The reason i said he needs to have them take the data package off systems and put it back on is that still had to be done after I got the replcement.. then it worked.

no data, no calling, no texting. nothing, I tried flashing back to stock, flashing to a different version of energy. nothing is working anyone have any advice?

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.

Last edited by clueless25; 09-30-2010 at 09:32 PM.