View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 02:27 PM
japper88
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
lol see i told you that it was weird that the first flash things were quirky but the second time i flashed and set things up everything has been working fine, it's weird but it's working and actually i'm liking things a lot better today with the phone moreso than i did the other day, i was frustrated with the new CHT and not knowing how to work most things and then the issues it was having, now i'm 95% happy, battery life is a little sucky so far and i hate the damn "stats" hand and sun at the top center of the hometab that won't stay off like i set it, oh well i'm sure things will get better.
Yea CHT 2.0 has a bit of a learning curve, but once I got the hang of it I was pretty happy. I've noticed the reduced battery life, but I still manage to get to the end of the day without recharging, but barely. The "Stats" hand and the sun ARE annoying, but the price of progress right?

I can't wait for some more cool CHT widgets. I managed to get most of my stuff on to one page, leaving me unsure what to do with the remaining 2 pages, maybe I'll just turn them off...

UPDATE: apparently I spoke too soon, everything is working except... something weird is going on with my quicklinks, they keep getting populated by the same program i only selected once. like i select it to run a program then all of the quicklinks are only that one gram. task29ed it and did multiple hard resets... This did not happen before... arg!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!

Last edited by japper88; 09-29-2010 at 04:17 PM.